donderdag 14 maart 2019

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS DINO-MITE (1)

For this dinosaur themed birthday card, I used the Rawrsome stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the scene, I used several Lawn Fawn die sets: Palm Trees die set, Simple Grassy Hilssides die set and the Grassy Border die. I die cut the palm trees from Paper Bag cardstock and Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended with Ground Espresso Distress Ink and Lucky Clover Distress Ink. For the grass I also used Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Distress Ink. For the sky, I used Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pterodactyl: YR21 - Y38
Triceratops: RV10 -R83/ E41 - E43
Brachiosaurus + baby: R22 - R35/ V01 - V12 - V104
Egg: E41 - E43


I fussy cut the images and stamped the sentiment onto one of the grass borders. I assembled the card and added some white highlights to the trees, using a white gelly roll pen.


I love this scene, those Palm Trees really finish it off.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten