maandag 11 maart 2019

FLUTTERING BY TO SAY HAVE A HAPPY DAY (1)

For this spring time birthday scene, I used the Butterfly Kisses stamp set. I tried the no-line coloring technique again, which is always super fun to do.


For the scene, I used the Stitched hillside backdrop: Landscape die set. I used Distress Inks to ink blend this die cut. I used Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover for the grassy hills and Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon for the sky. I added some water drops to the sky. I dabbed them off with a paper towel.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the front hill, using white embossing powder from Ranger.


I stamped the images in Antique Linen Distress Ink. I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Fox: 071 - Flesh Color + 072 - Beige/ 072 - Beige + 060 - Brown/ 026 - Light Pink
Bear: 062 - Dark Brown + 072 - Beige/ 071 Flesh Color + 072 - Beige/ 026 - Light Pink
Net: 091 - Light Grey + 090 - Grey/ 062 - Dark Brown + 072 - Beige
Butterflies: 200 - Sugar Almond Pink + 025 - Pink/ 052 - Bright Yellow + 050 - Yellow/ 080 - Violet + 081 - Light Violet/ 049 - Green Shadow + 042 - Turquoise Green/ 030 - Blue + 036 - Light Blue
Grass: 041 - Light Green + 045 - Pale Green
Clouds: 091 - Light Grey + 090 - Grey


I fussy cut the images and assmembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Vanilla Malt cardbase.

This set is perfect for this technique.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten