woensdag 13 maart 2019

HAPPY EASTER (14)

I created an Easter card, with the Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set and the Mushroom House die set. I used the no-line coloring technique for this and ink blended all the scene elements.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the Mushroom House and the scene. I ink blended everything with Distress Inks. Here is a list of all the Distress Inks I used:
Sky: Salty Ocean
Grass: Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover
Mushroom house: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, Ground Espresso, Vintage Photo, Wild Honey and Hickory Smoke
Flowers + mushrooms: Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, Antique Linen, Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick and Wilted Violet.
Butterflies: Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers


I stamped the three chicks in Antique Linen Distress Ink and used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Chicks: 052 - Bright Yellow + 050 - Yellow + 070 - Orange


I fussy cut the images and assembled everything. I stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink. I also added some swirly lines for the flying butterflies, using Manatee Ink.


I love this look, it looks like a children's picture book.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten