maandag 4 maart 2019

SORRY YOU'RE FEELING BAAAAD (1)

For this get well card, I used the Hay There stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I used the Clouds stencil again, from My Favorite Things, to blend the sky. I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink for this.

I die cut grass and a hill, using the Simple Stitched Hillsides and the Simple Grassy Hillsides. I die cut them from Cilantro carsdtock and ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I took the tree dies from the Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape. I die cut them from Cilantro cardstock and Paper Bag cardstock. I ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Ink and Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

I stamped the images. I also used some images from Get Well Before 'n After and Toadally Awesome. I used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Goat: E41 - E43/ E55 - E57/ W3 - W5
Sheep: W3 - W5/ W0 - W3/ E41 - E43
Cow: W5 - W7/ W0 - W3/ E41 - E43
Band aid: YR00 - YR02
Log: E55 - E57
Barn: R46 - R59/ YR23 - Y26/ YR21 - Y38/ E55 - E57


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase. I added some highlights to the trees and the bard, using a white gelly roll pen.


This is such a fun set, I have used it so many times since I got it last year.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten