maandag 25 maart 2019

HAPPY EASTER (15)

For this Easter card, I used the Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by trimming a piece of Spiffy Speckles paper. This will be my background. I also die cut some Cilantro cardstock with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames. My scene will be created within this frame.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Basket: E33 - E35/ B00 - B12 - B14
Bunny: Wo - W2 - W3 - W5/ RV10 - R83
Bow: V01 - V12
Chocolate bunny: E74 - E79
Chick: YR21 - Y38/ Y00 - Y11 - Y02
Easter eggs: V01 - V12/ YR21 - Y38/ YR00 - YR02/ G02 - YG41


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Grape Soda Ink.

I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.

I'm so loving this Easter set, I've used a lot for my Easter cards this year.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten