zondag 3 maart 2019

POPPIN' UP TO SAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY (1)

I created this birthday card with several Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Let's Toast, Sweet Friends, Sweetest Flavor and So Smooth.


For the background, I used Spiffy Speckles paper and Let's Polka in the Meadow paper.


I stamped the images and wanted to mainly used reds and pinks. I used Copic Markers and here are the colors I used:
Toaster: C0 - C2 - C3 - C5
Pop tart + Ice cream: E53 - E33/ R22 - R35
Cupcake + Donut: E53 - E33/ RV10 - R83
Banana: Y21 - YR21 - YR23
Strawberries: R46 - E59/ YG11 - YG13


I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added some highlights and dots to the images, using my white gelly roll pen.

I stamped the sentiment in Cranberry Ink and Wild Rose Ink. I adhered the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase.


I love mixing and matching sets, Lawn Fawn's products are perfect for that!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten