zondag 24 maart 2019

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, STRIKE UP THE BAND! (5)

I decided to crack out an oldie. I used the Strike Up the Band stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background, I used Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I die cut some grass, using the Grassy Hillside Borders dies and Grassy Border die. I used Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I stamped five of the bunny images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: E41 - E43
Uniforms: R17 - R46/ YR21 - Y38/ B00 - B12/ W5 - W7
Instruments: YR21 - Y38/ W5 - W7/ B00 - B12/ W0 W3


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights using a white gelly roll pen.


It's a pretty simple design, but all those cute bunny images make it so fun and cheerful.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten