zondag 17 maart 2019

LET'S TACO 'BOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY (1)

For this fun fiësta, I used the new Year Nine mini stamp set and the Bunting Borders die set from Lawn Fawn.


I did some simple ink blending on the background, using Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink. I also splattered some of it onto the background, using some water and a paintbrush.


I die cut the banners. The base from Black Licorice cardstock. The little flags from Peaock cardstock, Sunflower cardstock, Guava cardstock and Fake Tan cardstock.

I wanted to create a little bit more dimension to the flags, so I ink blended them with respectively Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink, Wild Honey Distress Ink, Abandoned Coral Distress Ink and Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Taco: E55 - E57/ E41 - E43/ E47 - E29/ YG13 - G07/ R17 - R46/ YR21 - Y38 - YR07
Party hats: R17 - R46/ YR21 - Y38/ Y02 - Y05/ YG13 - G07/ BG15 - BG18


I fussy cut the images. I added all the images and the bunting borders to the background. I stamped the sentiment, using Pumpkin Spice Ink.

I adhered the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.

I love the color pallette.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: