zondag 22 oktober 2017

CHEERY HOLIDAY (1)

For this simple Christmas card, I used the Cheery Christmas stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting two rectangles, with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. One from Perfectly Plaid Chill paper and the other from Sticky note cardstock. The plaid one I trimmed and then adhered it to the Sticky Note paper. I stamped the sentiment into the left corner.


I stamped all the images. The mistletoe I stamped in Freshly Cut Grass Ink and the ladder in Doe Ink. The other images I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Squirrels: E08 - E18
Bird: BG34 - BG13/ R14
Santa hat + berries: R14 - R46


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase, leaving a big border around the panel.


Really simple and I used the color pallette from the pattern paper.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten