dinsdag 17 oktober 2017

IT'S A GIRL (2)

For this baby card, I used the Happy Hatchling die set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on die cutting all the elements. For the background I die cut a piece of Mermaid cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. From Cilantro cardstock I die cut a grass border with the Meadow Borders die. The chick I die cut from Sticky Note cardstock and the beak and feet from Fake Tan cardstock. The egg shells were cut from regular white cardstock.


I stamped the banner, from Bannertastic, in Ballet Slippers Ink and Bubblegum Ink. The sentiment is from Plus One and I colored the little hearts in with a R14 Copic Marker.


I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Ballet Slippers cardbase.


I really like creating an all die cut card, it gives such a different look. And they are so easy to make!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten