dinsdag 17 oktober 2017

WISHING YOU HAPPINESS (1)

This time, I didn't create a Christmas card with the Winter Village stamp set from Lawn Fawn, but a new home card.


I started by stamping one of the houses and the street light. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
House: NG23 - BG13 - BG49
Roof: Y00 - Y02
Rest of the house: C3 - C5
Street Light: Y02


I stamped a banner from Bannertastic and used a sentiment from Seaside Seagulls, by MFT. I colored the banner with C0, C3 and C5 Copic Markers.


I die cut a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill paper, with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. With the Small Stitched Circle Stackables I die cut a piece of Sunflower cardstock. I also used the Sunflower cardstock to cut the base of the card, with the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables.


I assembled the card and assed it to a Peacock cardbase.

I'm a huge fan of this color pallette, that comes with the Perfectly Plaid Chill paper pads.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten