vrijdag 6 oktober 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS (5)

Time to pull out Toboggan Together. I created a winter/ Christmas scene with these stamps from Lawn Fawn.


I startedby blendind the sky. I wanted to create a winter night sky. At the bottom I used Ripe Persimmon, then I used Seedless Preserves and I finished off with Chipped Sapphire.

I die cut two hills, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. To go behind, I die cut to tree borders, with the Stitched Tree Borders, from Knock On Wood paper. I stamped the sentiment with Pumpkin Spice Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Deer: E08 - E18/ E00 - E11/ E41 - E43
Toboggan: E00 - E11
Presents: Y17 - YR15/ R17 - YR68


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase.

I'm not completely happy with this design, so what do you think?

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten