zaterdag 28 oktober 2017

GOODIE BAG (4)

A friend asked me to create so fun goodie bags for her daughter's birthday party. She loves unicorns, pink and glitters. Well, consider it done! I used the Goodie Bag die and the Winter Unicorn stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting 9 goodie bags, which means 18 panels. I used three different colors of cardstock: Ballet Slippers, Guava and Raspberry.

I wanted a cloud border on the bottom of the goodie bag, so I die cut 9 of those from white cardstock, using the Puffy Cloud Borders.


I stamped the unicorn 9 times and colored it with Copic Markers. I used the same colors on each one of them. Here are the colors I used:
Unicorn: C0 - C3
Hair: BG34 - BG13/ R22 - R35
Scarf: B18 - B37
Hooves + ear: R35

For the horns, I used the Silver Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir.


I fussy cut the unicorns and started assembling the goodie bags.

I die cut some tags, from the Tiny Tags set. I stamped the word "to" onto it, so the names of all the children can be written on here. I added it to the goodie bag with some twine.

To finish it off, I put some tissue paper inside each goodie bag. Now we just need a little treat to put inside and these goodie bags are party ready.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking:

  1. I love how you mixed and matched the colors on these adorable goodie bags! Your colored unicorns coordinate perfectly! So cute! So glad you joined us for our Clever Gift Packaging challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen