maandag 23 oktober 2017

WISHING YOU LOTS OF SMILES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON (2)

For this Christmas/ winter themed card, I combined a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Critters in the Arctic, Sealed with a Kiss and Snow Cool.


I wanted te create my own blended background, without to many layers. For the bottom part, which I masked off, I wanted to create waves. I used the Cloud stencil from My Favorite Things. I you flip the paper around, you can also make waves with this stencil. I used Thumbled Glass Distress Ink for this. I switched my mask to the other side of the paper and blended, very softly, the color Iced Spruce. This is the snow bank, which I didn't want just plain white. For the sky, I started at the top with Squeezed Lemonade. I added a little but if Carved Pumpkin to the edges, but softened it with the Squeezed Lemonade again. I stamped my sentemint in Soot Ink.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. It's very simple coloring, here are the colors I used:
Walrus: E31 - E33
Seals: W0 - W3 - W5
Ice + igloo: C0 - C2/ W7


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.

I made it a Christmas card, because of the sentiment, but with a different greeting you can make it perfect for any other occassion.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten