zondag 22 oktober 2017

SENDING YOU WARM HUGS (3)

Time to get out the Cocoa Cups die set from My Favorite Things, for this Christmas card.


I started on the background. I die cut a white piece of cardstock with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX. I didn't want to leave it plain white, so I took a stencil from Altenew (Halftone Stencil) and blended Iced Spruce onto the paper. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed it with Clear Gloss embossing powder from Wow.


I went over to my die cutting. I die cut all the elements from Ballet Slippers cardstock and Peacock cardstock. I used regular brown and white cardstock for the tea and cream. I assembled the elements. I added some White Neon Amplify from Tsukineko to the cream and hit it with my heat tool. The white starts to puff and it looks like actual cream. I added some glitter to the hearts on the mugs, with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir and then added Glossy Accents to them.


For the tea bag, I used a piece of twine that I adhered to the label of the tea bag and the other end I tucked under the tea.


I adhered the mugs onto the stenciled background and added the panel onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill paper. The completed panel I added to a Ballet Slippers cardbase.

A hug in a mug!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten