dinsdag 31 oktober 2017

SENDING WARM HOLIDAY HUGS (2)

For this Christmas card, I used the Holiday Hugs stamp set from Wplus9.


I started on the background. I die cut a square from my front panel, using the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables. For the inside of the square, I die cut a square from Perfectly Plaid Chill paper. Later I will add this square to the inside of the die cut square.

I stamped the sentiment in Carrot Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: E57 – E29
Scarf: B28 – B37
Presents: B28 – B37/ Y17 – YR16/ YG41 – G02
Hair: W3 – W5 – W7
Skin: E31 – E33
Girl’s clothes: Y17 – YR16/ YG41 – G02/ B28 – B37


I fussy cut the images and added them to the panel. I added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase and put the plaid square on the inside.

I rounded off the two bottom corners and added some white dots and stripes to some of the elements on the card.


It’s so fun to revisit older stamp sets.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten