dinsdag 31 oktober 2017

YOU'RE A FRIEND LIKE NO ONE ELF (1)

For this Christmas card, I used the Santa’s Elves stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started on the background. I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX. I used Crushed Olive Distress Ink to blend the background. I wanted it darker on the bottom and eventually blending it lighter into white towards the top. I added water droplets to the blended part and dabbed the water off with a paper towel.

I stamped the sentiment onto the background and set it aside.


I stamped all the images on watercolor paper, because I colored them with the Zig Clean Color Real Brish Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tree: 041 – Light Green
Star: 050 – Yellow
Tree trunk: )62 – Dark Brown
Skin: E71 – Flesh Color
Clothes: 022 – Carmine Red/ 041 – Light Green/ 050 – Yellow
Ornament: 032 – Persian Blue
Hair: 060 – Brown
Presents: 032 – Persian Blue/ 022 – Carmine Red/ 050 – Yellow


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them to the background. I added the panel onto a piece of Raspberry cardbase.

It’s fun to use something other than Copic Markers to color images.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten