dinsdag 17 oktober 2017

HAVE A CHEERY CHRISTMAS (1)

For this Christmas card I used the Cheery Christmas stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements. The sky is from Mermaid cardstock and I die cut this with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. For the hills I used the Stitched Hillside Borders. I stamped the sentiment onto the front hill, in Lobster Ink and Freshly Cut Grass Ink. For the sky, I wanted to add some snow. I stamped the snow, from Snow Cool, in Yeti Ink.


I stamped all the images. The tree was stamped in Noble Fir. The rest of the images I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Deer: E57 - E29/ E11 - E33
Squirrel: E18 - E08
Bird: YR00 - YR02/ E14 - YR04
Presents + ornaments: YG06 - YG07/ R22 - R35/ R46 - R59
Star: Y02 - Y15


I assembled the card and added the panel onto a piece of Knit Picky paper. I adhered the panel onto a Cilantor cardbase.


I have so many ideas with this stamp set, you'll be seeing these cute critters very often I guess.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten