donderdag 1 december 2016

HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS (1)

I just can’t get enough of these cute elves, from the Santa’s Elves stamp set by My Favorite Things. I combined this set with the Classic Window die set.


Hat + sweater + shoes: R17 – R46 – R59/ C0 – C2
Holly + pants: G05 – G28
Berries: R46
Sock: G14 – G05/ C0 – C2
Bell: Y17 – YR15

I fussy cut the image. I die cut the window, with the Classic Window die, from white cardstock. I wanted a snowy night sky to peek through the window. I blended Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks together and then added some white dots with a gel pen, to look like snow. I adhered this behind the window frame, with foam tape.


I die cut a card panel from Kraft cardstock, with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I adhered the window and the elf onto it. I then stamped the sentiment onto a red strip and adhered it to the panel with foam tape.


I added the panel to a red cardbase. Also a very simple Christmas card, but this will make anyone’s day!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten