donderdag 1 december 2016

HAVE A MAGICAL HOLIDAY SEASON (2)

I created this simple Christmas card with the Winter Unicorn mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a circle from masking paper. I placed it over my white card panel and applied Distress Ink onto it with a mini ink blending tool. I started with Shaded Lilac and then added Wilted Violet. Because I used regular cardstock, it was a bit harder to blend the colors. I then stamped snow onto the blended circle, with Yeti Ink from Lawn Fawn. I used the snow stamp from the Snow Cool stamp set, also from Lawn Fawn.


I let the panel dry and went over to my image. I stamped the unicorn and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Unicorn: C0 – C2
Manes + hooves: V01 – V12
Scarf: BV17 – BV29
Inside ear: RV10


For the horn of the unicorn I used the Spectrum Noir Gold Sparkle Pen. I also used gold for the sentiment. I heat embossed it with Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder from Wow. The sentiment is from the Merry Messages stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

I adhered the unicorn onto the panel with foam tape and added the panel to a white cardbase, also with foam tape. A very simple card, yet magical.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten