dinsdag 27 december 2016

I LOVE YOU A BUSHEL AND A PECK (1)

For this love card, I used the Harvest Mouse stamp set from My Favorite Things. I made it for the MFT Sketch Challenge.


I started by stamping one of the mice and the bucket of apples. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mouse: E41 – E43
Ear: E02
Sweater + shoes: G02 – YG41
Pants: E25 – E29
Apples: R17 – R46
Bucket: E25 – E29


I fussy cut the images and went over to my background. I die cut a rectangle with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I applies a little bit Distress Ink onto the middle of the panel, with the color Cracked Pistachio. This color coordinates with the sweater the mouse is wearing.

I stamped the sentiment onto some black cardstock, with Versamark Ink. I heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I cut the cardstock into a flag banner and added some dash lines onto it with a white gel pen.


I adhered the sentiment and the two stamped images with foam tape. The panel I adhered to a plaid background, from the Perfectly Plaid collection by Lawn Fawn. I adhered this with foam tape as well. The entire card was adhered flat to a white cardbase. As a finishing touch I stamped some of the leaf images onto the background.

Please make sure to check out the Sketch Challenge on the MFT Blog.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten