donderdag 15 december 2016

CANDY BOX (4)

I wanted to create some Christmas candy boxes, with the Candy Box die and Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut three candy boxes from the pattern paper, I used two different designs. I assembled the boxes and closed them with some green and white twine.


I die cut three scalloped circles, with the Scalloped Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. I took red cardstock for that. I stamped a different sentiment on each of the circles. I used the Tiny Tags Sayings stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I adhered the circles onto the candy boxes and there you go. Very simple. It’s fun to use them for gift cards or to put a little bag of candy inside. I love this die!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten