zondag 18 december 2016

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (3)

The Jump For Joy stamp set from Lawn Fawn is a fall themed set, but I used it for a Christmas card. I combined it with the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape.


I did the scene first. I die cut the tree from brown cardstock. I trimmed a rectangle from some aqua cardstock and also two hills from white cardstock. I used the Stitched Hillside Borders for that. I stamped snow onto the aqua cardstock, with a stamp from Snow Cool using Yeti Ink from Lawn Fawn. On the shortest hill I stamped the sentiment from Merry Messages. I used Merman Ink for it.


I adhered all these elements together. The tree and front hill I adhered with foam tape, the rest flat.

I stamped all the images. I used the fox, hedgehog and owl from Jump For Joy. I also used the santa hat and the snow balls from Toboggan Together. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Fox: E08 – E29. E00 – E11
Hedgehog: E25 – E29/ E00 – E11
Owl: W0 – W2 – W5 – W7/ YR15
Snow balls: CO Santa hat: R46 – R59


A die cut and fussy cut the images and I could start assembling everything. I adhered all the stamped images onto the card with foam tape, except for the hedgehog and the stack of stnow balls.

I love how you can stretch all these stamp sets.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten