dinsdag 20 december 2016

CHRISTMAS TAGS (1)

An example of jazzing up your Christmas presents in the most easy way possible, using the Tiny Tags dies and the Tiny Tag Sayings stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the tags, the set has four different ones. A heart, a star, a scalloped circle and a scalloped square. They all have stitching detail on them. I die cut them from kraft cardstock, because it matched the wrapping paper of my presents.


I stamped different sentiments on each tag, they can be used for Christmas but also other occassions. On the back I stamped the "to-from" words. There are also a few different variations in the stamp set.

After wrapping my presents, I added some inexpensive ribbon to them. I tied the tags to the ribbons.

I'm not a good gift wrapper at all, but with these cute tages you will make every present look amazing!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten