zaterdag 17 december 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR (2)

Sometimes I create two cards at once. That’s exactly what I did for this simple Christmas card. They are not completely identical, but these cards with Toboggan Together from Lawn Fawn are easy to create more of at once.


I started by taking some pattern paper. For the panel I used Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper and trimmed the two designs to a rectangle. I then die cut a circle from Beachside paper, also from a Lawn Fawn paper pack. I used the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I die cut two scalloped circles from vellum, using the Scalloped Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. From white cardstock I die cut a little hill, to add to the circle. I used the Stitched Hillside Borders for that.

After all the die cutting, I went over to the coloring. I used the same images for both cards. I stamped the sitting deer and the santa hat. I used Copic Markers to color them. Here are the colors I used:
Deer: E25 – E29/ E41 – E43
Santa hat: R22 – R35 – R46


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and started to assemble my card. I adhered the circle to the vellum and then added the deer to the circle. I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Messages stamp set. I adhered the panel to a white cardbase and rounded off the two bottom corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.


Very simple cards, yet fun to send (and receive).

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten