zaterdag 17 december 2016

JOYFUL WISHES (2)

I needed just a few more Christmas cards and I decided to use the Joy to the Woods set from Lawn Fawn again.


I started by die cutting all the elements I needed. I trimmed a rectangle from light blue cardstock, to function as my background/ sky. I also die cut some snowy hills, with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn. I stamped snow onto the blue background, using the snowdrop stamp from Snow Cool. I used Yeti Ink. I stamped the sentiment in Cranberry Ink and then adhered the hills to the blue rectangle.


With my background done already, I went over to my images. I stamped the trees (one of them twice), the fox, bird, log and the ornaments (twice). I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tree: E41 – E43
Log: E25 – E29
Fox : E08 – E29/ E00 – E11
Bird: R46 – R59/ Y38
Ornaments: R22 – R35/ G02 – BG34/ W0 – W2


I die cut all the images and adhered them to the card. All with foam tape. I added the panel to a kraft cardbase, leaving an edge all around.

This card happened along the way, didn’t think it through. And I really love the result.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten