dinsdag 11 oktober 2016

SEASON'S GREETINGS (2)

I got lots of new supplies for my birthday and I didn’t know where to start. But for the Home for the Holidays mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn, I had a clear idea. So that’s the set that I started with.


I wanted to create a slider card, so a card where it looks like the car is actually driving. I started by cutting two hills, with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn. I die cut one from grey cardstock, this is going to be the road. The other hill I die cut from white cardstock, this is a snowy hill. I trimmed a rectangle from some blue cardstock, to function as the base and the sky of the scene.

I used one of the dies from the Slide On Over set, from Lawn Fawn, to create a slider element for the car to slide on.

I went over to the coloring. I stamped the car, the presents and also the tree. The tree I stamped six times, with two different Lawn Fawn inks. I used Noble Fir Ink and Freshly Cut Grass Ink. The other images I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Car: R14 – R46 – R59
Tires + exhaust pipe: C2 – C5
Windows: B00
Light: YR16
Presents: BG93 – BG95/ BG23 – BG49/ Y17 – YR17


I fussy cut the images, stamped the sentiment onto the snowy hill with Cranberry Ink from Lawn Fawn and started assembling the card. For the slider part of the card, I used three layers of foam tape for the car to have enough room to slide.


I adhered the panel onto a blue cardbase, added some glitter to the car with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen and done is this Christmas slider card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten