zondag 9 oktober 2016

CRAFTY HAUL (7)

My parents and friends know me so well. For my birthday on October 7th they got me some amazing new craft supplies. Here they are!


The So Smooth stamp set from Lawn Fawn is so cool. I can make very colorful and happy cards with this set and I'm already thinking about a shaker card I can create.

The mini set So Jelly from Lawn Fawn, is perfect to combine with some other under water sets I have. Like the Fintastic Friends or Mermaid For You stamps.

The same goes for the Year Six mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn. But it can also be used on its own and I can already see some beautiful pastel pinks and purples.

The Year Four stamp set is so cute, with the hippo and the bird. And I think that sentiment, with the double pun, is just fabulous.

The Believe in Yourself set from Lawn Fawn showcases a Jackalope, an animal from a fabel I believe. It's such an original and creative mini set. Can't wait to craft some encouragement cards with this set.

I got the Merry Christmoose set from My Favorite Things. This is one of those Christmas stamp sets that I already have a ton of ideas for. The moose is too cute and I love that little mug. I can create some cozy Christmas scenes with this set.

For some starry Christmas cards I can use this Shooting Star die from Lawn Fawn. I already have the Simple Puffy Clouds and the Sun and Moon dies, so this is a perfect addition to my collection.

The Tonic Paper Trimmer from Tim Holtz goes through paper like a knife through butter. It's so easy to use and it cuts so well. And it doesn't take up any space at all.

The mini set Home for the Holidays from Lawn Fawn is something new I didn't have yet. Mostly I have critters, but this car could be perfect for so many scenes.

The Winter Unicorn mini set is just too cute, but the sentiment may be even cuter.

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, but this Cutie Pie stamp set from Lawn Fawn can work for so many other occassions. I love how I can add faces to the pie as well.

I got four new Lawn Fawn Ink as well: Merman (already had Mermaid), Cranberry (perfect for Christmas), Hippo and Freshly Cut Grass.

The Meadow Borders die set from Lawn Fawn is perfect for spring and summer themed cards. They have to wait a little, but it's a great die set.

Finally I got the Merry Messages from Lawn Fawn. It has so many fantastic sentiments, this way I can change it up a bit. Most Christmas cards just say 'Merry Christmas' or something like that. These sentiments on this set are just too much for me to handle.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten