donderdag 13 oktober 2016

JUMP FOR JOY, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (3)

My mom asked me if I could make a birthday card for a friend turning 50. Here is what I came up with. I used the You Gnome Me stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by stamping all the images. I stamped the jumping gnome, the big mushroom, the little mushroom (3 times) and the two snails. I colored all the images with Copic Markers.
Gnome: E00 – E02
Beard: C0 – C2
Shirt + shoes: E25 – E29
Hat + pants: R22 – R29
Belt buckle: Y08
Mushrooms: E41 – E43/ R46 – R59
Snails: BG93 – BG96/ Y08 – Y38


I fussy cut all the images and went over to my background. I die cut a rectangle, using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I colored the background using Distress Inks and my mini ink blending tool. I used two colors: Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral. I also die cut to grass border, with the Meadow Borders dies from Lawn Fawn. Those I colored using Brushed Corduroy and Scattered Straw Distress Inks.

I adhered everything together and added the panel to a piece of pattern paper, from the Perfectly Plaid Fall paper pad from Lawn Fawn. The entire panel was adhered to a red cardbase.


I stamped the sentiment and added some glitter to the hat with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten