zondag 23 oktober 2016

SENDING WARM HOLIDAY HUGS (1)

I made this simple Christmas card with the Holidays Hugs stamp set from Wplus9.


I stamped the image of the girl and the bear and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: C0 – C2
Scarf + coat + boots: BG23 – BG49
Hat + pants: R22 – R35
Skin: E02 – E11
Hair: W5 – W7


I fussy cut the image and went over to the scene. I didn’t want to much going on, I wanted the focus to be on the stamped image. I die cut some watercolor cardstock with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX and blended two Distress Ink colors onto it with an ink blending tool. I started with Peacock Feathers on the bottom and Worn Lipstick towards the top of the cardbase. I then added some water drops onto the panel and dabbed them off with a paper towel to create a distressed effect.

I die cut two hills with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn, from white cardstock. I adhered them to the panel, the top one with foam tape. I adhered the bear and girl onto the panel with foam tape as well. I stamped the sentiment with Soot Ink from Lawn Fawn, because I didn’t want it to be so dark black. This is a dark grey, so it’s more muted.


I adhered the panel to an aqua colored cardbase and done I my card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten