zaterdag 22 oktober 2016

MAY YOU DAYS BE MERRY & BRIGHT (1)

I wanted to create a Christmas card with the Critters in the Arctic stamp set from Lawn Fawn, my most used set from last holiday season.


I trimmed an aqua color rectangle to function as my card panel and sky of the scene. I die cut a mountain border, with the Stitched Mountain Borders from Lawn Fawn. I also die cut hills and water with the Stitched Hillside Borders, from white and blue cardstock and also one from vellum.

I stamped the walrus, ice, bunny, narwhal and owl and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Walrus: E25 – E29/ E41 – E43
Owl: W0 – W2/ W5 – W7
Bunny: C0 – C2 – C5/ BG23 – BG49
Narwhal: W2 – W5 – W7
Santa hat: R14 – R17


I fussy cut all the images and starting to assemble the card. I adhered the critters and the front hill with foam tape, the rest flat. I added glitter to the satna hat and the bunny’s scarf with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I added the panel to a dark blue cardbase and stamped the sentiment, from the Merry Messages stamp set.


A fun scene with cute animals.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten