dinsdag 18 oktober 2016

SENDING JOY FOR THE HOLIDAYS (1)

I think this is going to be my most used stamp set this Christmas season. The Toboggan Together stamp set from Lawn Fawn is just too cute.


I started by stamping all the images. I stamped the two reindeer, the penguins, the stack of snowballs, the individual snowball, the Santa hat and the toboggan. The string to pull the toboggan was stamped in Doe Ink from Lawn Fawn. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Reindeer: E25 – E29/ E41 – E43
Penguins: W5 – W7/ C0/ Y38 – YR68
Santa hat: R46 – R59
Snowballs: C0
Toboggan: V06 – V09


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug. I went over to the scene. I die cut two snowy hills from white cardstock, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. For the background I die cut some mountains with the Stitched Mountain Borders, from grey cardstock. The snow caps I die cut from white cardstock.

For the sky I wanted a non-traditional color. I used Wilted Violet and a little bit of Black Soot Distress Ink. I blended it onto watercolor cardstock with an ink blending tool.

For the sentiment, I stamped a greeting from the Merry Messages stamp set from Lawn Fawn in Versamark Ink. I heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow.


I adhered all the images to the card. The front snow hill, the penguins, snowball and tops of the reindeer were adhered with foam tape. The rest flat. I stamped the little movement image next to the snowball, so it looks like it’s thrown through the air. I also added glitter to the Santa hat, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I added the panel to a purple cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten