donderdag 27 oktober 2016

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, BE A LITTLE SHELLFISH (1)

It’s been a while since I created a birthday card. I used the Year Six stamp from Lawn Fawn to make one.


I stamped the oyster and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Outside shell: BG23 – BG49
Inside Shell: BG93 – BG95
Oyster: R22 – R35 – R29


I fussy cut the image and went over to the background. I die cut a blue circle with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I die cut another one from brown cardstock and then die cut a little hill from it, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. This is going to be the bottom of the ocean for the oyster to sit on. This hill I covered with the Spectrum Boir Clear Sparkle Pen, to give it some shimmer and shine.

I die cut a scalloped circle from vellum, with the Scalloped Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. I adhered the circle onto it. I adhered the oyster with foam tape and also added some glitter to the oyster.

I added the scalloped circle with the circle and oyster onto some pattern paper, from the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper collection.

I stamped the sentiment in two Lawn Fawn ink colors. I used Merman Ink and Wild Rose Ink. I trimmed the sentiment into a banner and added it to the panel with foam tape. I adhered the complete panel to a grey cardbase.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten