donderdag 27 oktober 2016

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, I BELIEVE IN YOU (1)

I created this encouragement card with the Believe in Yourself mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn and their Shooting Star dies.


I started on the background. I wanted to create a subtle watercolored background, with soft colors. I used Distress Inks to watercolor the background. I took a wide brush and added stripes from left to right with Old Paper Distress Ink. I took a slightly less wide brush to add Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink. I set the background aside to dry properly.

I stamped the Jackalope image and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Jackalope: E41 – E43
Antlers: E25 – E29


I fussy cut the image. I then decided to add some star to the scene and die cut the big star from the Shooting Star set once and the little star twice. I used a mini ink blending tool and Fossilized Amber Distress Ink to color the stars. I used a light hand, so it wouldn’t be too overpowering.

I added some glitter to the stars with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I adhered them with foam tape to the watercolored background. I then added the Jackalope.

I stamped the sentiment in two different Lawn Fawn ink colors. I used Sunflower Ink for the top portion and Hippo Ink for the bottom part.


I added the panel to an light aqua colored cardbase and done is the card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten