donderdag 27 oktober 2016

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (3)

It’s almost Halloween, so time for another Halloween card. And the Booyah stamp set from Lawn Fawn is one of my favorite stamp sets to work with.


I stamped five ghosts and dressed them up like a witch, the bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, a pirate and a cat. I colored them with Copic Markers and here are the colors I used:
Ghosts: C0 – C2
Witch’s hat: V06 – V09/ C5/ Y17
Broom: E25 – E29/ E41 – E43
Dracula’s wings + ears: W5 – W7
Bow tie: R46
Pirate’s hat: G14 – G05 – G17/ W2
Hook: W5 – W7/ C5
Cat’s ears + tail: V06 – V09
Treat bag: Y17 – YR16


When I finished coloring the images, I fussy cut them out with my scissors. I trimmed a white cardbase, longer than usual, and stamped the sentiment on it in Juice Box Ink from Lawn Fawn. I added the little spider to the end of the sentiment. The dash line is stamped in Hippo Ink from Lawn Fawn.


As a finishing touch I rounded off the two bottom corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. I also added some glitter to the buckle on the witch’s hat, the purple stripe in the bride’s hair, the bow tie and the treat bag, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten