zaterdag 22 oktober 2016

I HOPE SANTA SPOILS YOU ROTTEN (1)

I created this Christmas card with the Santa’s Elves from My Favorite Things.


I stamped the elf holding the present and the tree. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tree: G14 – G05 – G17/ E25 – E29
Star + bell + present + buttons: Y08 – Y17
Hat + pants: R35 – R46/ C0 – C2
Sweater + shoes: G14 – G05 – G17
Skin: E00 – E11


I die cut four frames with the Stitched Square Scallop Frames from My Favorite Things and stacked them together to create dimension. The inside I kept to color with Distress Inks. For this I used three colors. Mustard Seed at the bottom, then Peacock Feathers and on the top a little bit of Chipped Sapphire. I added water drops to it and dabbed them off with a paper towel. I put the frames around the inside and added them to a rectangle that I die cut with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things.

I stamped the sentiment in Lobster Ink from Lawn Fawn and added the panel to a yellow cardbase. I added some glitter to the yellow elements on the card with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten