dinsdag 11 oktober 2016

A SPECIAL DELIVERY OF WISHES FOR A VERY MERRY CHRISTMOOSE (1)

I used the Merry Christmoose stamp set from My Favorite Things to create his cozy Christmas card.


I stamped the moose, the Christmas tree, the pillows and the rug onto white cardstock. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Moose: E25 – E29
Antlers: E41 – E43
Sweater: R46 – R59
Mug: C0 – C2
Pants: C2 – C5
Hat: C2 – C5/ G05 – G17
Shoes: G05 – G17
Tree: G28 – G05
Star: Y08 – Y17
Pot: E41 – E43
Rug: Y08 – Y17/ C0 – C2
Pillows: Y08 – Y17/ R46 – R59/ C2 – C5


I fussy cut all the images and went over to my background. I didn’t want a stark white background, but I wanted a subtle background. I took the Small Brick Wall stencil from My Favorite Things and Fired Brick Distress Ink and blended the ink onto the paper with the mini ink blending tool, through the stencil. I also used a light hand for the floor portion of the card. Here I used Antique Linen Distress Ink.


I stamped the sentiment with Hippo Ink from Lawn Fawn and added the images to the card panel. I adhered the moose and tree with foam tape, the rest flat. I added some glitter to the sweater and the heart on the pillow, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I adhered the panel to some pattern paper, from the Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper pack from Lawn Fawn. I added it to a dark yellow cardbase and the card is done.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten