zondag 3 december 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS (36)

Today I created this all die-cut Christmas card, using the Build-a-Snowman die ans Spooky Forest Backdrop die. 



For the sky, I used Cracked Pistachio and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks. 

I die cut the Spooky Forest Backdrop from white cardstock. I also die cut a Stitched Hillside Border from white cardstock. I layered them together. I stamped the sentiment in Merman Ink. 



I die cut all the snowman elements I wanted to use and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Hat: C3 - C5 - C7/ B24 - B26/ G82 - G85/ R05 - R27
Buttons: C3 - C5 - C7
Carrot: Y15 - Y17
Arms: E71 - E74 - E79
Gloves: B24 - B26/ BG11 - BG13
Cheeks: R01 - R22
Scarf: BG11 - BG13
Bird: R05 - R27/ Y15 - Y17



I assembled the card and added some highlights to the snowman.  

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten