maandag 4 december 2023

BOOK MARK (7)

Today is the start of another challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog The theme: Coffe, tea and treats. I decided to make something other than a card this time, a Christmas themed book mark. I used the Tiny Gingerbread stamp set for this. 



I die cut two panels of Kraft cardstock, using one of the dies from the Large Mini Slimline Stackables set. Besides the Tiny Gingerbread stamp set, I used some images from Holiday Helpers. 

I used Doe Ink and stamped the little images as a pattern over both panels. They will be the front and back of the book mark. 

On one of the panels, I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment. I used the Scribbled Sentiments: Winter set and white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 



I used Doe ink again, to ink blend around the edges of both panels. As a finishin touch, I glued them together and punched a hole at the top. I used some twine to make a tassle. 

Please make sure to visit the  Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join our challenge!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten