woensdag 6 december 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS (38)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today with this Christmas card, for the theme of Coffee, Tea and Treats. I mainly used the Stitched Teacup die set, but also used dies from Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On and Stitched Cupcake.



For the background I wanted to use the new Pointsettia Background Stencils. I used Lawn Fawn Inks for ink blending: Wild Rose, Cranberry, Noble Fir and Freshly Cut Grass. I used a gold Posca pen to add to the centers of the pointsettias. 



I die cut all the elements for the tea cup and add ons and colored everything with the following Copic Markers:
Teacup: R46 - R59/ R32 - R35
Cream: E41 - E43
Coffee: E71 - E74 - E79
Spoon: C0 - C3
Candy cane: C0 - C3/ R46 - R59
Gingerbread man: E33 - E35



I die cut the word 'merry' from Noble Fir cardstock, using Henry's ABC's die set. The rest of the sentiment was die heat embossed with white embossing powder, onto a strip of Cilantro cardstock. 

I used my white gel pen to add highlights to the die cits and letters. 

Visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us with your amazing creations. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten