woensdag 27 december 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (71)

I created this cute birthday card, using the new Happy Mushroom die set from Lawn Fawn. I combined it with the Woodland Critter Huggers and Fishtail Banner Borders die sets. 



I die cut a piece of cardstock with the Large Slimeline with Sliders die. I ink blended with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide, using a cloud stencil.

I used the Grassy Border and ink blended these with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks. 



The fox and the mushrooms were all die cut from white cardstock and I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Fox: E31 - E33 - E35/ E00 - E11
Mushrooms: E41 - E43/ R32 - R35 - R37 - R39
Leaves: G82 - G85
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Banner: W7 - R32 - R35 - R37 - R39/ Y15 - Y17/ R01 - R22/ Y21 - Y26



I assembled the card and used a white gel pen to add highlights. I stamped the sentiment in Wild Rose and Lobster Inks. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten