zondag 17 december 2023

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (15)

I created an underwater Christmas scene, I think I never used these cute Axolotls for a Christmas card before. It's the I Like You (a Lotl) stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I teamed it up with Christmas Fishes. 



I die some watercolor paper with the Large Mini Slimline Stackables and ink blended with Merman Ink, uwing the Ocean Waves Stencils. I die cut two Stitched Hillside Borders from Kraft cardstock and added sone Gathered Twigs Distress Ink droplets to it. 



I stamped all the images and colored them with the following Copic Markers:
Axolotls: R01 - R22
Tree: R01 - R22/ R35 - R37 - R39/ Y21 - Y26/ G82 - G85
Seaweed: Y21 - Y26/ G82 - G85
Gifts: R35 - R37 - R39/ G82 - G85
Santa hats: R35 - R37 - R39
Bubbles: BG000
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I used a white gelpen to add highlights. I used my Sparkle Glaze on the bubbles.  

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten