donderdag 28 december 2023

MY FAVORITE CRAFT SUPPLIES 2023

STAMPS:
 
Wheely Great Day
I was already a huge fan of the Rollercoaster Critters set from Lawn Fawn. This is an amazing addition to this older set. It has this cool Ferris wheel, that can really help you set a scene for a carnival or amusement park. And those critters that you can add to this attraction are adorable.
 


Sew Very Mice
This set is perfect to create cards with for you fellow crafters. My mom likes to sew and cross-stitch, so I really loved making cards for her with this set. I can be combined with an earlier set from Lawn Fawn: Sewn with Love.
 


You’re a Keeper
This stamp set is not for sale yet, but came as a gift with a $60+ order at the Lawn Fawn shop. It works so well with the Hive Five stamp set and I have used them together a few times already. I just really love the bear beekeeper.
 


Simply Celebrate More Critters
I always like these simply celebrate sets. And these critters are just amazing. I especially love the line of ocean creatures. I have not yet used all the critters, but I am sure I will use this set again many times in 2024.


 
Wild Wolves/ Wolf before ‘n After
Lawn Fawn didn’t have any wolf themed stamp yet, so I was super excited for these two. I love wolves and really enjoyed creating cards with them. And it has some great scene setting images .
 


Winter Birds/ Winter Birds Add-On
I really like that Lawn Fawn is not releasing two sets with one theme sometimes. Like these Winter Birds. A large set and a smaller add-on set. They go together great, but you can easily use them separate as well. It’s a wonderful set to create Christmas/ Winter scenes with.
 


Little Snow Globe: Dog
This scene is so freakin’ adorable. I’ve created many dog scenes this year, and this one is definitely a favorite set. They also came out with a reveal wheel set to match these images. It made me create a reveal wheel card again, which I hadn’t done in a long time.
 


DIES:
 
Fishtail Banner Borders
This die set I used a bunch of ties in 2023. I love the fishtail shapes on these banners. It’s perfect for or your celebration cards.
 


Magic Iris Beehive Add-On
I never create Magic Iris cards, it’s just not really my thing. But you can easily use this die on its own, to create a beehive scene with lots of bees and flowers around it. It’s super fun to use and I love coloring all the elements with Copic Markers.
 


Build-a-Drink/ Build-a-Cocktail Add-On
I had so much fun creating card with both of these die sets. I think these are my favorite die of the year. You can use them in endless ways. I even haven’t tried to make an ice coffee yet, or ice tea. This set will be used many times again in the new year.
 


Build-a-Birdhouse/ Build-a-Birdhouse Christmas Add-On
Another build-a set, this time a birdhouse and a Christmas Add-on. These were primarily used with the Winter Birds sets, which is a perfect combo.
 


INKS:
 
Milled Lavender Distress Oxide Ink
I’m not the biggest fan of the color purple, but this soft lavender color is so stunning. I used it especially a lot around Halloween.
 


Rustic Wilderness (Distress Oxide Ink)
Green is my favorite color and this dark tone is just the perfect foresty, mossy green for a dark green color. I used it a bunch this year.
 


OTHERS:
 
What’s Sewing On? Paperpad (Lawn Fawn)
These patterns are so fun. I love the soft tones especially. There are sew patterns and flower patterns as well. I like both so much.
 


Fruit Salad Paperpad (Lawn Fawn)
I love the gingham patterns, that are soft and summery. But the fruit papers are my absolute favorite. How cute are they!!!???!!! I will use them again often in 2024.
 


Favorite Flannel Paperpad (Lawn Fawn)
My favorite pattern, especially in fall and winter, is flannel! I wear it, I sleep under it, and now I craft with it. These warm flannel patterns are gorgeous.
 


Knit Picky Winter Paperpad (Lawn Fawn)
Winter means time for knitted sweaters. This Knit Picky Winter paper pad set is amazing. The knit patterns and the heart patterns are so great. I love using them on my Christmas and Winter themed cards.
 

 
Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten