zondag 3 december 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS (37)

I made this simple and quick Christmas card, using die from th Build-a-Birdhouse + Build-a-Birdhouse Add-On die sets and the Giant Merry Christmas die from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I used Apricot cardstock and the Pointsettia Background Stencils. I ink blended using Lawn Fawn inks: Wild Rose, Cranberry, Noble Fir and Celery Stick. 

I die cut the Giant Merry Christmas die from Metallic Gold cardstock. 



The pinecones and the bird were die cut from white cardstock and I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used;
Pinecones: E71 - E74 - E79/ G17 - G28
Bird: W5 - W7/ R29 - R59

I assembled the card and added whtie highlights with my gel pen to the images. 



Super quick and simple, I love to create this pointsettia backgroudnd. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten