zaterdag 23 december 2023

YOU'RE SO POR-CUTE-PINE (1)

I finally used the new Porcu-Pine For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I ink blended the clouds with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink. I added splatter with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink.

I die cut some Stitched Hillside Borders from Cilantro cardstock. I used Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink to blend the edges. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Porcupine: E11 - E04/ E29 - E57/ E00/ E79
Trees + tree trunk: E31 - E33 - E35
Leaves: G82 - G85/ YG00 - YG03/ G17 - G28
Mushrooms: E41 - E43/ R46 - R59
Snail: G82 - G85. R32 - R35
Hearts: R32 - R35
Butterfly: R01 - R22



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I added highlights with a white gel pen. I stamped the sentiment in Soot ink. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten