zondag 16 augustus 2020

SENDING SMILES (3)

For this clean and simple card I used the Stitched Rainbow die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I did some watercoloring. I used three Distress Ink colors for this: Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet. When the panel was dry I die cut it with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and added splatters with the same Distress Ink colors.


I die cut the rainbow using Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Raspberry, Fake Tan, Sunflower, Cilantro and Peacock. I die cut the clouds from white cardstock, added some cheeks with Ballet Slippers cardstock and added Black Licorice cardstock behind each cloud.

I assembled the card and adhered the panel onto a Really Rainbow Scallops paper. I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Long Distance Hugs stamp set.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten