woensdag 19 augustus 2020

HAVE A MAGICAL DAY (3)

For this unicorn card I used the Unicorn Picnic stamp set, together with the Puffy Clouf Backdrop: Portrait die and Stitched Rainbow die set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the background and added Spun Sugar Oxide Ink to the edges of the clouds. I stamped the sentiment in Sunflower Ink and Peacock Ink.

I die cut the rainbow. I used the following cardstocks: Guava, Apricot, Sticky Note, Mermaid and Peacock. I added two clouds on the bottom.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Unicorns: BG53 - BG57/ Y00 - Y02/ R32 - R35/ C0 - C3 - 0


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. As a finishing touch I stamped the shiny diamonds into the sky, with Wild Rose Ink. I also added highlights to the unicorn images, using my white gelly roll pen.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten