zaterdag 22 augustus 2020

YOU'RE TOADALLY AWESOME (4)

For this fun frog card, I used the Toadally Awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things and Broken China Oxide Ink.

I die cut a hill, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, Cilantro cardstock and I ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.


I stamped the images. I also used some stamps from Swan Soirée. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: YG00 - YG03 - YG13/ Y08 - Y17
Cat tails: G43 - G46/ E25 - E29
Grass: G43 - G46
Flowers: R14 - R27
Dragonflies: Y08 - Y17


I assembled the card and stamped some swirly lines in Manatee Ink, onto the background. I used a white gelly roll pen to add dots to the images.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten