vrijdag 14 augustus 2020

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS DINO-MITE (3)

WELCOME TO JURASSIC PARK!!! I was inspired by one of my favorite movies to create this card. Of course, it didn't feature bears, but still. I used the Rawrsome stamp set, but also used images from Car Critters, Critters Down Under, Gleeful Gardens and Mermaid for You. All from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting and ink blending all my scene elements. I used the Large Slimline with Sliders die. For the sky, I ink blended with Broken China and the Clouds Stencil from My Favorite Things. I used the Stitched Mountain Borders and ink blended this with Crushed Olive Distress Ink. For the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders I used Kraft cardstock, which I splattered with Ground Espresso Distress Ink. I also used the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders and ink blended those with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Oxide Inks.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the front grassy hill, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dinosaurs: G43 - G46/ Y21 - Y26/ E53 - E57/ E25 - E29/ C0 - C3
Car: YG00 - YG03/ R14 - R17/ Y02 - Y06 - Y08/ C0 - C3/ W5 - W7/ BG000 - B00
Bears: E25 - E29/ C0 - C3/ Y02 - Y06 - Y08
Trees: YG00 - YG03/ E000 - E00 - E11 - E04
Grass + leaves: YG00 - YG13/ G21 - G28
Rock: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5


I die cut and fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights and dots to the images.


I'm super happy with how this card turned out. It's definitely one of my favorites I created this year!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten