donderdag 27 augustus 2020

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (14)

I'm definitely ready for autumn, which is my favorite season. I used my all-time favorite stamp set from Lawn Fawn: Happy Harvest. This is one of the stamp sets I return to each year.


For the background I used Sage Leaf cardstock. I used the Gingham Backgrop stamp set and Noble Fir Ink to add a gingham pattern. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with Gold embossing powder from Ranger.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Scarecrow: Y21 - Y26/ G43 - G46/ E25 - E29/ Y08 - Y17/ C0 - C3/ E03 - E21
Pumpkins: G43 - G46/ YR15 - YR16
Sunflowers: G43 - G46/ E25 - W29/ Y08 - Y17
Kart: Y21 - Y26/ E25 - E29/ C0 - C3/ W7


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I rounded off the two bottom corners and added highlights and dots to the images with a white gelly roll pen.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten